What is the correct spelling for WHATWAS?
This word (Whatwas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHATWAS
- waters Yes, yes, still waters -still waters .
- whitewash Cleanse the stable and whitewash it to destroy the spores scattered by the crusts.
- Ottawas Why, the youth, whom the Ottawas call the Child of the Hare, but whom the Elks call the Pig-faced Boy of the Ottawas , has married the daughter of a wise old man, who is akin to the Great Elk.
- Whites They soon accomplish this on their swift horses, for they are mounted-as all prairie-hunters are sure to be, whether whites or Indians.
- TWAS I knowed 'twas you.
- waterways In response to appeals from the people of the interior, President Roosevelt, March 14, 1907, appointed the Inland Waterways Commission.
- what's I can guess what's in the thing."
53 words made from the letters WHATWAS
3 letter words made from WHATWAS:aas, ash, hat, haw, sat, saw, sha, sth, taw, tsh, waw, wsw.
4 letter words made from WHATWAS:asat, awat, hats, htaw, saah, sawt, shaw, shwa, swat, tawa, thaw, waah, wash, wath, wats.
5 letter words made from WHATWAS:ashta, atash, athas, awash, awsat, haast, hawas, hawwa, hwata, saath, sahat, sahwa, sawah, sawat, shata, shawa, swath, tahas, tawas, thaws, wasat, wasta, whata, whats, wswta, wwhat.