What is the correct spelling for WHE?
This word (Whe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHE
- he Of course he looked out.
- wee We were betweene fifty and sixty gentlemen, besides their servants and my horsemen; so that wee were not so few as two hundred horse.
- when And when it came what-what then?
- whet Indeed, they did not trust to Raphele's protestations, believing that if any money at all for their release was forthcoming, it would only whet the villain's cupidity and cause Raphele to make larger demands.
- whey When I heard she was ill, I ordered Susan to send her whey, broth, or any thing that she thought would be proper for her.
- who Who may that be?
- why Why should he have said this to her?
- woe He gazed at her as if the tragic woe of her face were a revelation to him.
- We We never ask them to do so.
- She Would she have got the money?
- The The man did not know.
- Whew Halfway down he emitted a heavy "Whew!"
- Che "Well," said I, "che sara sara.
- WHEE Whee, if all that scrapping was half-way real!