What is the correct spelling for WHE4AL?
This word (Whe4Al) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHE4AL
- well You think it is all going well , don't you, Miss Russell?
- wheal A full half hour-which to the watchers above seemed a much longer interval-had elapsed since Richard had disappeared in the depths of Wheal Danes, and not a sign of his return had reached the attentive throng.
- while While hesitating, a circumstance occurs giving Hamersley a hope.
- whole She longed to know the story more fully, but it was difficult for Didymus to talk a long time in a loud tone, so she silenced her desire to learn the whole truth.
- will He will , I am sure of it.