What is the correct spelling for WHEA?
This word (Whea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHEA
- rhea Rhea, Matthew, 1, 4 n.
- Shea D. Oliphant, 35 N. J. E. O. Shea, 13 Pa.
- thea Somewhere beyond them was Combe Ivy, and little Thea getting married to the Rough Master of Coates, in the midst of feasting and singing and dancing.
- wheal I belong to Wheal Gooniver, up the valley.
- wheat Wheat is not only low but seems likely to remain so.
- WHEE He finally got most of our neighbors into a state of whee-ho where the womenfolks made ascension robes for all concerned and the menfolks built a high platform and they all climbed up on it and waited all one night for Gabr'el's trump to sound."
- when 7581. When was that?
- whet "I've got some real lace to trim it with, whet dames give me in the early years of our engagement.
- Whew Snowing like the deuce-whew!
- whey When my John was dying with the fever, he sat and watched with him, and brought him the water and the whey all night, and night after night, when I was so worn out that I could watch no longer.
- Whoa Before he could reply the bogman raised himself to a half-sitting posture, and yelled with all the power of his lungs: "Whoa!