What is the correct spelling for WHEALTH?
This word (Whealth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHEALTH
- health Did she talk of the state of health in which he was?
- healthy "And very healthy, if that can make it seem more horrible to you," he added.
- wealth Her wealth means nothing.
- wealthy They are worth some five thousand dollars-my mother was the daughter of a wealthy man.
- wheal The earliest mediaeval notice of mineral coal I have met with is in a passage cited by Ducange from a document of the year 1198, and it is an etymological observation of some interest, that carbones ferrei, as sea-coal is called in the document, are said by Ducange to have been known in France by the popular name of hulla, a word evidently identical with the modern French houille and the Cornish Huel, which in the form wheal is an element in the name of many mining localities.