What is the correct spelling for WHEIGHS?
This word (Wheighs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHEIGHS
- weigh Judgment day, the good and bad we weigh And look over Cast away your negative display And start over – Break by enchant
- weight Opprest, and sighing with the Heavy Weight Of an Unhappy dear Lov'd Monarch's Fate; – A Congratulatory Poem by Arphra Behn
- Weights Each tool bar is so balanced that the strain due to the balancing weights is in a line parallel to the bar axis in whatever position and at whatever angle to the work table the bar may be set.
- weighs It weighs the man in the balance, and finds him wanting.
- whips We used our spurs and whips to encourage our poor beasts, which were already showing signs of "knocking-up."
- neighs Nay, shout the people with indignant voices, And the stud echoes with a hundred neighs .
38 words made from the letters WHEIGHS
4 letter words made from WHEIGHS:egis, ehsh, gihe, gish, high, hweh, igwe, segi, sheh, shew, shih, shwe, sieg, sieh, sigh, siwe, swig, weis, whig, wigs, wise, wish.
3 letter words made from WHEIGHS:hew, hie, ies, ige, sew, wei, wig.
5 letter words made from WHEIGHS:hewgh, highs, hsieh, shige, sigeh, sweig, weigh, whigs, whish.