What is the correct spelling for WHEN'T?
This word (When't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHEN'T
- ghent How far am I from Ghent now?"
- vent He knew me almost at the same moment, and throwing up his cap, and giving vent to an Irish shout of joy, he ran forward.
- want What do you want then?
- wen If you could manage to be a little ill, it would be charming, for then I could nurse you and be severe about your diet, but if you keep wen, we will make the best of it, and entertain the neighbourhood.
- wend As the races are to be held this afternoon at the Course, a mile beyond the Kursaal, and just off the promenade, we wend our way thither.
- wet He closed his weary wet eyes.
- wheat At noon, give a small amount of dry food, composed of equal quantities of cracked corn, oats, and wheat.
- when Yes, but what would there be there when we got down?
- whet I don't give them any more than just enough to whet their appetites.
- whit And the others, not so well known to us, but very well known to Jesus, and to be not a whit less faithful than their brothers these coming days.
- wont Now she answered patiently, according to her wont:- "Of course she's made that way."
- Went "It is too dear," went on Ingonyama.
- Waned So the days waned, and armies on the shore Of Simois stood and strove and died.
- Ween The wedding-party was a merry one that left Plympton Church, I ween; but not so merry were the ones left behind.
- What "What do you think, doctor?
- Whined "That's all right," whined Otto, "but you more than half promised to get me into the first, and you haven't done it."
- Won't If you won't, I must.
- Wendy This seemed to Wendy rather forward for a first meeting, and she told him with spirit that he was not captain in her house.
- weren't Well, our fellows were up in there all alone, weren't they?
- afro americans