What is the correct spelling for WHENCH?
This word (Whench) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHENCH
- bench Just follow the stench On the ground, or on a park bench – Love To Me Is Sin by d.i.
- hunch "And I have a hunch you know that well enough.
- when And I want you to be very nice to her when you ask for it.
- whence Obviously, however, it is not enough that these things should be said, they require likewise to be proved; and the question must immediately suggest itself, Whence is proof to come?
- winch East of the castle is a great sandheap, and down in it a winch, with which you can lower yourself.
- wrench I'm saying it; Gerard cut him off from getting past, and he pitched a wrench that knocked him out.
- Which He still gazed at her with the strange expression in his eyes, an expression which made her feel almost uneasy.