What is the correct spelling for WHESE?
This word (Whese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHESE
- hesse Having learned that the electoral princess of Hesse-Cassel, sister of the king, was still ill at the end of her confinement, the Emperor ascended to the apartment of this princess, and, after quite a long visit, gave orders that she should be treated with all the deference due to her rank and unfortunate situation.
- verse It takes me, half an hour to write a verse He makes me imagine it from bad to worse – Amy Amy Amy/Outro by Amy Winehouse
- wee She make it happen, Cap'n, feelin' on me We in the billin' and we feelin' like wee – What Is It by baby bash
- west Then the domestic dog, to east and west, Expounds the passions burning in his breast. – "Rimer" by Ambrose Bierce
- wheel Climbin' back behind the wheel Fifty feet of chrome and steel – Asphalt Cowboy by blake shelton
- wheeze And together they started to grumble and wheeze In their huffery-snuffery Heathen Chinese – The Pekes And The Pollicles by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- whence He turned quickly in the direction whence the voice had come.
- where "Boston's where she came from, ain't it?
- whey If my blood was milk-and-water, it would be curds-and-whey before this time.
- Whoso My friends, hear the voice of Wisdom, who hath said, "Whoso findeth me, findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord: but he that sinneth against me, wrongeth his own soul."
- Wis Will Taylor, the son of the present American Consul at Marseilles, was a good deal like other boys while at school in his old home, at Hudson, Wis.