What is the correct spelling for WHHEL?
This word (Whhel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHHEL
- awhile He was tired and would rest awhile . Cease, large example of wise thrift, awhile (For thy example is become our law), And teach thy frowns a seasonable smile: So Cato sometimes the nak'd Florals saw. – The Ant. by Richard Lovelace
- hale Those are very old words by Sir Matthew Hale : I know them framed in the hall of an old-fashioned country house, and they bring back to me rest and quiet, and sweet sounds and scents-the bowl of roses and the pretty old chintz on the sofa just under the words.
- heal If only you will heal my son!"
- heel At these words Mopsus's broad face brightened, and, after laughing loudly, he struck his fist in the palm of his left hand, turned on the heel of his right foot, and exclaimed: "Yes, that will be just right."
- Hal She had suffered quite enough from Ethel's superiority, without encountering a second edition in Hal .
- Sahel EUCAP Sahel Niger is a capacity-building mission in Niger, run by the European Unions External Action service.
- he'll Do you think he'll come?"
- hole what a damned hole are you getting into!