What is the correct spelling for WHICHED?
This word (Whiched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHICHED
- washed Maps got washed out by the rain.
- whacked All my choicest slang flew away when I whacked my head.
- wicked And I'm so frightened in the dark in this wicked house; please take care of me.
- Hitched "And not one got hitched up exactly right," said Henley.
- Vouched Although this story cannot be vouched for, there are many significant hints in the hymn to his sad affliction, such as the "flickering torch" and the "borrowed ray" in the second stanza, the beautiful thought of tracing "the rainbow through the rain" in the third stanza, and the "cross" referred to in the final stanza.
- Watched Mr. Spokesly turned and watched him.
- Weighed He was a big fellow, twenty years old, weighed two hundred pounds and simply played all around our men.
- Which "I don't like the way in which she is going on," said Mrs Doctor, "and I am quite sure that no good will come of it.
- Whiffed He whiffed the compound of scents away, as he put down his smoked-out pipe.
- Whiled Whether or not both queens whiled away a rainy day by going over the whole manor-house, down to the kitchen, we cannot say; but it is not likely that her Majesty's predecessor underwent the ordeal to her gravity of passing through a gentleman's bedroom and finding his best wig and whiskers displayed upon a block on a chest of drawers.
- Whined Sounder crossed fresh trails one after another; Jude, Tige and Ranger followed him, but hesitated often, barked and whined; Don started off once, to come sneaking back at Jones's stern call.
- Whipped "Yes, I know," he said, like a whipped dog.
- Whirred The telephone bell whirred in the hall, and Jim went out to answer it.
- Whirled There was a brief interval of silence, during which the car, as well as it was possible to judge, whirled through the deserted streets at a furious speed.
- Whited The whole Bath establishment is a whited, poisoned sepulchre, I tell you-the gravest possible danger to the public health!
- Whizzed The car whizzed away.