What is the correct spelling for WHICHS?
This word (Whichs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHICHS
- Which But Susan did give her something which was a help to her.
- weighs "The entire set," he said, "weighs over ten pounds.
- wishes Yes, he is in love with a young girl, and wishes to marry her.
- whips As he spoke, the cracking of whips announced the approach of a team.
- witches Do thieves have to steal, as witches have to use witchcraft?