What is the correct spelling for WHICHS'?
This word (Whichs') may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHICHS'
- Which Which you never are, now.
- weighs "If they keep that up every day," said the strong young footman John, "there'd be small wonder that he weighs twice as much to-day as he did a month ago.
- wishes "My mother wishes me to have what I want.
- whips Snapping their whips and frantically urging the dogs, they fought through the snow-driven darkness and over the moving field of ice.
- witches Yet I should certainly resist any effort to search for witches , for a perfectly simple reason, which is the key of the whole of this controversy.