What is the correct spelling for WHICHX?
This word (Whichx) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHICHX
- sioux Shell Creek, which was full five days' travel ahead, was said to be one of the boundary lines separating the country of the Pawnees from that of the Sioux.
- Watches It leads to a prison,-maybe worse,-but it leads me to freedom-from the thing that haunts me, that watches me and drives me.
- Which There is another expression, in the first verse, which deserves to be remarked.
- wishes Please tell him Miss Pratt wishes to speak to him.
- whisks The impression left on my mind by my visitor is just as though a grasshopper had leapt upon my window-sill from the garden-bed, and sate there awhile, with his blank eyes, his long, impassive, horse-like face, twiddling his whisks and sawing out a whizzing note with his dry arm.
- witches When, however, after the lapse of a few hours they saw a gigantic elephant approaching the ramparts and on it a white palanquin, they fell into a frenzy of joy and received the "Good Mzimu," with such shouts and such yells that Stas at first mistook their voices for an outburst of hatred, and the more so as the unheard-of ugliness of the negresses made them look like witches.
- whacks With what pains, and thumps, and whacks at school we first learned the way to put words together!
- CHOCS "We did have lots of boxes when we lived with the wegiment," said the small girl; "but now the wegiment's in Fwance, and Daddy doesn't have enough pennies for chocs."
- wicks If the wicks are as badly trimmed as they were three Sundays ago, I shall be tempted to copy the procedure of the House of Commons, and name a member."
- chicks A farmer, whom I know well, first told me how a fox manages to carry a number of chicks at once.
- Wikis In such surroundings the boy Wikis was born and grew up.
- Wilcox Cloth, price 75 cents Sweet Danger, by Ella Wheeler Wilcox.