What is the correct spelling for WHIH?
This word (Whih) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHIH
- whig Documents which Mr. Lee recently brought to light make one suspect that Defoe was all the time in private relations with the leaders of the Whig party.
- whim It has been said of us that a woman, a whim, or a word will to-day raise any person to high rank in our Empire!
- whip Why, it would be just giving Dale the whip-hand over you for the rest of your days."
- whir From me you ever take your flight, Your swift wings wound me as they whir along; Without you void would be my day and night, Without you I'll not capture my great song.
- whit "I did not mean whom you mean," said Cydaria, with twinkling eyes and not a whit put out.
- whiz A few minutes afterwards, as Lilly drove along the canal, she saw from the cab window a smart yellow-striped hired motor whiz past from the opposite direction.
- Which 11,584. But when you have no meal, and no money with which to buy it, that is the way you take to get it?