What is the correct spelling for WHIIST?
This word (Whiist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHIIST
- hoist There's nothing left to do but hoist myself conspicuous onto a convenient wayside rock and hope that this Barry Crane person was runnin' somewhere near on time.
- visit But his visit had not been forgotten.
- waist Her hair fell loose to her waist .
- west The Gauls are almost the only people in the west who have lost their name.
- whisk The pathetic quaver of this brave boast was not lost on Maisie, who threw herself so gratefully on the speaker's neck that, when they had concluded their embrace, the public tenderness of which, she felt, made up for the sacrifice she imposed, their companion had had time to lay a quick hand on Sir Claude and, with a glance at him or not, whisk him effectually out of sight.
- whist So was the Titanesse put downe and whist , And Jove confirm'd in his imperiall see.
- whit And the young man-it was plain he didn't care a whit for them; he was just doing it because he had to.
- worst You are right, and that is the worst of it!
- wrist He felt her throbbing fingers on his wrist and saw her shoulders rise convulsively.
- Hist See preface to Hist .
- Wast Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and peoples for thy life.
- Whilst I should no more be justified in laying down my pen whilst there was more work to do than a soldier would be justified in laying down his sword in the heat of battle.
- Wist I wist not whether the Ranger might not stir up old tales, and moreover old Martin is ill to move.