What is the correct spelling for WHIMP?
This word (Whimp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHIMP
- chimp Meanwhile the elderly man stared at the boy, and Chimp wondered if he ever would speak, and if it would be in English when he did.
- imp "I haven't seen the imp for some days.
- whim I suppose he thought he might humour his whim in one.
- whimper And began to whimper in the unbeautifulness of fear, becoming strangely smaller as her pallor mounted.
- whip And although the blows of the whip still fell, they no longer weakened him as before, but made his strength greater.
- whup Dey carried 'em down in de woods an' whup dem, den dey throws 'em in de pond, dere bodies breakin' de ice.