What is the correct spelling for WHIOM?
This word (Whiom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHIOM
- vim As for Upton, he returned to his studies with renewed vim and determination which in due time brought its reward-the scholarship on which he had set his heart.
- whim Shall I stand back for a girl's nervous whim ?
- whir There was a whir and a click, and both sounds could only have been made by one thing-a billiard ball.
- who You mean-" "You know who I mean.
- womb As it is, of course, it is by no means uncommon for the virago to be born without that sentimental organ, the heart; and it can, therefore, only be a matter of time before she is rid of what the present writer has been criticised for calling 'her miraculous womb .
- worm But she didn't, and I felt a cowardly worm ."
- Him "What have you said to him?
- Whilom Upon this side he fell down out of heaven; And all the land, that whilom here emerged, For fear of him made of the sea a veil, And came to our hemisphere; and peradventure To flee from him, what on this side appears Left the place vacant here, and back recoiled.
- Whoa Whoa, steady, whoa, ole iron!"
- Whom We have one at whom the boys laugh.
- WHIMS But it is one of Abbie's recent whims that she can make him more comfortable at home, so they rehearse the interesting scene of breakfast by gas-light every morning.