What is the correct spelling for WHIS?
This word (Whis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHIS
- whim This morning's paper called for romance on a whim I reckon I'd believe em' if they told me sink or swim – Prechin' To The Choir by Rodney Crowell
- whip Imma bring da cool whip Then I want you to strip – Slow Jamz by twista
- whir He was prepared for the whir of the dial now but still it frightened him a little.
- whiz The train came rapidly to a stop, with singing rods, grinding brakes, and the whiz of escaping steam.
- His And in his love he will forgive you.
- This In this I was right.
- Wis I wis not, my Lady, but I trow that my Lord would tell her, when he sent the child down with Master Pynson.
- whips The difference was known to the chiefs of the Opposition, and hence the arrangement of the whips , that he should speak for the first time after ten o'clock, and for the first time in reply to a Cabinet minister.
1 words made from the letters WHIS
4 letter words made from WHIS:wish.