What is the correct spelling for WHITA?
This word (Whita) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHITA
- wait You must wait a day or two for that.
- wheat The principal are wheat and gram.
- whet Drive the gold darts in me, whet them and drive, Pain!
- whist He had sighed, before now, as he had shut Mr. and Mrs. Pope's front gate after an evening's whist .
- whit Is he in reality one whit more respectable than the industrious lad who sweeps stores, or carries bottles, without troubling himself with the idea that all the world is observing his little unimportant self?
- white White man go 'way."
- whitey Trust Whitey for doing that."
- wichita Is it something about the-the Princess of Wichita Falls?
- wit "She's a charming Woman," said the duke, "full of wit , and not thirty-eight yet."
- What Father, what shall I do?"
- Waite No, I did not know that, Mrs. Waite .
- Vita To say that new obedience is the "causa sine qua non-sine qua non contingit vita aeterna," Luther declared, was tantamount to treading Christ and His blood under our feet.
- Witt De Witt had all this time been keeping up, in complete secrecy, a private correspondence with the leading envoy, his confidant Van Beverningh.
- whiter Mary says he's a bit whiter , but not a whit changed.