What is the correct spelling for WHITCHES?
This word (Whitches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHITCHES
- Ditches Near this house is a wet corner, fed by springs and also by ditches.
- Watches And the ear has memory, it watches for an accustomed sound, it will not suffer us to forget the voice, the step of those we love.
- Whites She had red hair streaked with white and was dressed in a nurse's whites.
- Witched And the famous costume which so witched the men of war?
- hitches With an agility which in so heavily built a frame surprised the dark man above, the doctor let himself down as far as the tree; then seizing the insensible lady firmly by the arm, and bracing himself on the roots of the cherry close to the rock, so that he could stand for a moment without support from above, he deftly slipped the rope twice round her waist with what are called technically two half hitches , close to his own loop, in which he intended to sit, clasping her body with his arms.
- wishes I see Amalia wishes it of all things, and that's enough for-us.
- twitches The simple case of a man meeting a friend in the street who twitches his button off while he is inquiring after his wife and family, may be equally providential with our examples, though not so romantic; for, had he gone on, he would have been crushed by the falling chimney, or drowned when the bridge gave way.
- switches Dash cold water over the head and body; rub the body and legs; smartly whip the body with wet towels or switches .
- hatches He called to one of the men to tell the second mate to come up from below and get the hatches on, and bringing me to the rail, he pointed to a boat, and asked if that would do?
- witches And then she told him about the witches and fairies, and explained everything.
- watchers The fifth light, dead ahead, now became itself only the fourth, and it was immediately the sole attraction for the watchers in the rigging of the several war police-boats.
- hutches Since I could find no one to make a coffin, I found in the canteen two rabbit hutches .
- pitches The space comprised between the two pitches can be entered very easily by passing round the foot of the Scafell Pillar, or with much more difficulty down the vertical south wall.
- itches The stings and scorpions and degrading itches of this nest of wealthy Bohemians enraged him.
- withes As he and his Elders alighted from their horses, they stuck into the ground the willow withes they had used as whips, and now, a hundred years later, the trees that had grown from these slender branches were nearly three feet in diameter.
- vetches Behind these warriors came a liberal gift, fully equal in value to that sent to him, of several large gourds of honey, fowls, goats, and enough vetches and beans to supply my men with four days' food.
- winches The captain, he talk plenty about new winches .
151 words made from the letters WHITCHES
4 letter words made from WHITCHES:cheh, chew, chie, chit, chsh, cite, cseh, echt, ehsh, eich, eiht, etch, ewhc, heth, hice, hits, htwe, hweh, ices, icse, icsh, itch, iteh, ithe, scet, sect, seht, seth, sheh, shew, shih, shit, shwe, sieh, site, siwe, stew, stih, tcsh, tech, thhe, thie, thse, ties, tihs, twse, weis, weit, west, wets, whet, whit, wiht, wise, wish, wits, wtih.
5 letter words made from WHITCHES:chest, cheth, chews, chieh, chiew, chits, ciste, cites, cseti, echis, eisch, ethic, etich, hechi, hecht, heist, hesch, hetch, heths, hitch, hsieh, hwics, icest, iches, isthe, schie, seith, sethi, shchi, shich, shite, sicht, sieth, sitch, stech, stice, swith, teich, tesch, theic, theis, thews, thich, thies, thish, tices, tisch, twice, wecht, weich, weist, weith, wesch, whcih, whish, whist, white, whith, whits, wicht, wiech, wiest, wisch, wisht, witch, wites, withe, withs.
3 letter words made from WHITCHES:chi, cis, cst, cwt, ect, est, etc, het, hew, hie, ice, ies, sec, set, sew, sic, sit, sth, tec, thc, tic, tie, tsh, wei, wet, wit.