What is the correct spelling for WHITR?
This word (Whitr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHITR
- wait After all, he only had to wait .
- waiter The waiter came back with the change.
- whet Not much, really, compared with what we'll get later on, but enough to whet our appetites.
- whir Directly that her weight had been applied to it there was a whir and a clank.
- whit The old monarch of the forest was not one whit changed by the wild winds of winter.
- white Taku see white man.
- whiten Many of these damsels had more than a friendly interest in these young heroes, who they averred would never come back, but whiten the battle-field with their bones.
- whitey "When I'm trying to extract the truth from Whitey ," says I, "I want to be where I can watch his eyes.
- wit The poor poet D'Arnaud had been the special subject of his mocking wit .
- What Tell me what they are!
- Whited I should be sorry to prejudice any one against the H. house-which I might perhaps say is not the H. house at all; I hardly like to compare it to a whited sepulchre, though that simile did occur to my mind.
- Whites Cool, add the yolks of four eggs well-beaten with the whites of two, a tablespoonful of melted butter, four tablespoonfuls of sugar, and a cupful of milk.
- wits Of course, she was frightened-frightened out of her wits .
- Waite Waite looked at her curiously.
- Witt A little witt will save a fortunate man.
- whiter George turned to listen, his face still whiter .