What is the correct spelling for WHIUCH?
This word (Whiuch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHIUCH
- hitch If that were the case, why did they dismount above Conley's house, hitch their horses to the fence, and set forth on foot?
- hush Oh, hush, hush, hush!
- hutch Are we to live a year in this hutch?
- itch The remembered lines gave me the divine itch for quoting verses.
- much You are all that, but so much-so much-more.
- rich How do you like the new boy, Mr. Rich?
- such "I wish I had just such a house," said Willie.
- switch Just over the bridge, he pulled the car to the curb and flipped the switch with violence.
- twitch He glanced at her, and saw that terrified look again in her face: she was staring at him, and her hand in his began to twitch and tremble.
- vichy As he trudged along, slipping, sliding, his overcoat turned up around his pasty face, his cheeks wet with the icy fog, he continued swearing to himself, at himself, at the slush, the cold vichy in his belly, the appetite already awakened which must be denied.
- vouch I'll vouch for him.
- watch I will watch thee no more!"
- waugh "There's more sage tea-" "Waugh!"
- weigh I weigh your value in the scheme of things, and your necessity, and I find that you are both valuable and necessary.
- wench "A damned pretty wench," he cried.
- whig Throughout these, as in all parts of his work, he is a jealous Williamite and a bigoted Whig.
- whim "Give him my invitation, and make it a pressing one," pursued Olive, careless of anything but her own whim.
- whip "Now whip 'em up," he commanded.
- whir Her mother had protested against expense, and her father had grumbled a little; but if the child wanted a carriage rather than the great car that could whir her away in a breath, it must be kept.
- whit The so-called "laws of nature" are not one whit less mysterious because of their uniformity.
- whitish One of the most graceful is the curious silver-tree, so called from the whitish sheen of one side of its leaves, which grows abundantly on the slopes of Table Mountain, but is found hardly anywhere else in the Colony.
- whiz Mrs. Wix gave the jerk of a sleeper awakened or the start even of one who hears a bullet whiz at the flag of truce.
- Mich And to this was another correction: Not after June 12th; then to Harbor Springs, Mich.