What is the correct spelling for WHJICH?
This word (Whjich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHJICH
- waggish He stepped into the car, waving a waggish farewell, and when the wheels were in motion again, he turned upon his companion a broad face literally shining with pride.
- watch Did the young gentleman own the watch ?
- wench Now, foolish wench , let me be.
- whack Whack, whack , whack went Barney's stick.
- whig But when the Goldsmiths had no more money to lend, the Bank of England was founded in 1694 under whig auspices to provide money for war.
- whitish Instead of a vast dark lake which they had expected to see, they looked upon a whitish muddy sheet, that presented but few attractive points to the eye, either in the hue of its water or the scenery of its shores.