What is the correct spelling for WHOAL?
This word (Whoal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOAL
- shoal I had always heard that beavers were the most timid of creatures, and that they would disappear on the approach of human beings, but to our surprise, immediately after Dio had begun to throw in some of his magic twigs, a shoal of beavers popped up from their lodges and rapidly approached, utterly regardless of our presence.
- weal Wherever two citizens met to devise a measure for the public weal, he was a third.
- whale Then he saw it-the wet metal hulk rearing up like a massive whale dead ahead.
- wheal The lash fell on his back as he spoke, raised a new wheal to keep company with the others already there, and then the comite passed on, thrashing and belabouring all the others on his side of the ship, and howling and bawling and blaspheming at them.
- wheel I had forgotten even that I was at the wheel.
- whirl The idea put his thoughts in such a whirl that he was not ready with any reply.
- who'll I'd like to see the man who'll stop me!
- Whoa At the same time they heard their Grandpa Ford crying: "Whoa!
- whole 1907. You did not ask for the whole in money?
- wholly Tears sprang into her eyes, and yet there was a smile there, too; she was not wholly frightened-perhaps she had known all along.
- whorl As you read Lord Henry Goade's chronicles you might come to the conclusion that in the whorl of that new life of his Sir Oliver had entirely forgotten the happenings in his Cornish home and the woman he had loved, who so readily had believed him guilty of the slaying of her brother.
- wool 1422. Do you knit these articles with your own wool?