What is the correct spelling for WHOCH?
This word (Whoch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOCH
- FOCH Foch said that he won the war by smoking his pipe, but does any one believe that the great commander won the war by not working?
- mooch "Ye can't," said Jock, "till ye stop increasing your stock so mooch."
- OCH Och, a minute ago I was as contented as if there was no land or pigs, or harsh words to trouble one.
- vetch Some of the small vetch, or pea-like plant, of which the horses are so fond, existed here.
- wench I believe you; and for that matter the wench seemed fair-spoken enough, and gave me a drink of cider.
- Whoso The delight of vengeance whoso doth use, Pity at their need shall them refuse.