What is the correct spelling for WHOD?
This word (Whod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHOD
- hod In April or May, the sun shining, the air balmy-when, after carrying up to her a load or two of bricks, and a hod or two of mortar, we could knock off work for a few minutes without fear of the whole house being swept away into the next street-could sit side by side on the top of a wall, our legs dangling down, and peck and morsel together; after which I could whistle a bit to her-then housebuilding might be a pleasure.
- shod Presently slip-shod feet could be heard crossing the uncarpeted floor, and a key creaked in its lock, after which the door opened, a very little way, and the old woman's face peered cautiously out into the night.
- who Who shall I say, sir?
- wood In a flowered dell the Lady Venus stood, Amazed with sorrow. Down the morning one Far golden horn in the gold of trees and sun Rang out; and held; and died. . . . She thought the wood – Goddess In The Wood, The by Rupert Brooke
- Whoa He heard the clatter of hoofs and shouts of "Whoa!" Oh whoa... But my heart is saying no. – Genie In A Bottle (Remix) by Christina Aguilera
- Whom You know whom he married?"
- who'd If I'm any judge, Edna wouldn't find another right away who'd be so crazy about her, and anyone who could discover charms about Gilkey ought to be rewarded.
- who's Who's talking about eyes now?