What is the correct spelling for WHODA?
This word (Whoda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHODA
- hod Even the estate bricklayer, ruthlessly torn from a neighbouring farm to spread himself on the Miss Nevills' roof, opined to his nephew with the hod , that "Mr. Roger must be uncommon sweet on Miss Georges to be in such a mortial hurry with them tiles."
- wad Ye wad aye du like the Lord himsel'.
- wed But if I were to love another, and wed him, what then?
- wheat He and J. E-- were obliged to go that morning with wheat to the mill, but Moodie lent his yoke of oxen for the work.
- who Now I wonder who is he?"
- widow How can I, a widow , have a living husband?
- What Jack'leen, what was it?
- Whoa Grasping the bridle of the runaway, Elfreda tugged at it with all her might in her endeavor to stop the animal, shouting, Whoa !
- Rhoda Mary was right in her surmise, and whenever she herself was out of Lisa's sight or reach the child turned to Rhoda instinctively and obeyed her implicitly.
- who'd Who'd you pinch the invite from?
- we'd We'd better tell her.