What is the correct spelling for WHOFEARED?
This word (Whofeared) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOFEARED
- covered She covered her eyes with her hands.
- warfare His song on Christian Warfare.
- watered If Angelique had not been at liberty to give vent to her sentiments, they would soon have dried up in her heart like a plant watered with some deadly acid.
- wayfarer The first thought, that it was cheering to come upon the trace of another wayfarer, was checked by the gloomy idea that some impassable drift must bar the way.
- wearied Where it is necessary to remember, it is better to be wearied than to forget.
- Fared Really you must have fared well in my absence, Madame, you are much heavier.
- Feared "They're the ones I most feared.
- Hovered A faint little smile hovered about the corners of the road agent's mouth when presently he answered: "Why, surely we are .
- Offered I offered you two-fifty, and you said I should have it, and you got me to call at your house to come here for it.
- Wagered A number of scientific gentlemen were dining together at Liverpool-a hundred years ago-when one of the company wagered that he would read a newspaper at the distance of two hundred feet by the light of a farthing candle.
- Wavered Her gaze never wavered.
- Weaved Fats clanged the door behind number six and weaved his way back in.
- Whiffed The blind dog raised his head and whiffed the air.
- Whirred The snow whirred softly through his thoughts like white, seductive dreams....
- Wilfred Unfortunately, Wilfred arrived at the end of Africa at the wrong moment for her.