What is the correct spelling for WHOITE?
This word (Whoite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHOITE
- vote A vote of thanks was hurriedly got over, and the assembly broke up and hastened down the staircase.
- wait No. I-I'll-No, don't wait .
- waiter The waiter brought the dinner, and spread it before us.
- whet The Igorot is a natural head-hunter, and his training for the last sixty years seems to have done little more for him than whet this appetite.
- whit He, too, had his ambition; which, although not so selfish as the whit e man's, was not a whit less cherished.
- white I don't say that Mr. White will give us any more for our shawls than the merchants here will give us in goods.
- whiten Madame Patel was nearing forty and her November hair had begun to whiten , but in her long gray eyes was invincible youth, poised, self-centred youth.
- whitey Yet it was old Whitey who, after all, decided the question.
- wide The great man's eyes were wide open.
- wit Civilized man, creature of art and of knowledge, has no love for nature except as an object for the play of his fancy and his wit .
- wort Then take the shells and whites of a dozen of Eggs, and beat them both very well together: and when it is ready to boil up, put in your Eggs, and stir it; then skim it clean, and take it off the fire, and put it into vessels to cool, as you do wort .
- Wot Too late for wot?
- What 9812. What do you pay for your meal?
- Whited This is the moment when the two whited sepulchres at either end of the Avenue reek with the thick atmosphere of bargain and sale.
- Whites Evil days have since fallen upon that part of Ireland's metropolis; the locality is now inhabited by a class of people to whom we should in this country apply the term "poor whites."
- Waite The first of these is Robert Fludd, whom Mr. Waite describes as "the central figure of Rosicrucian literature, ...
- Witt In their anger at Madison, they were even willing to vote for De Witt Clinton of New York, who ran for President in 1812 as an Independent Republican; and the coalition carried the electoral vote of every State north of Maryland except Pennsylvania and Vermont.
- whiter Audrey, on the contrary, had scarcely spoken; her face looked a little whiter than usual, and her eyes a little darker.
- who'd Who'd you make 'em payable to?
52 words made from the letters WHOITE
4 letter words made from WHOITE:ehow, eiht, hito, hoei, hoti, howe, htwe, iteh, ithe, itoh, ohwi, othe, teoh, teow, thie, thio, thoi, thow, toei, towe, weit, whet, whit, wiht, wtih.
5 letter words made from WHOITE:ethio, ethoi, hotei, thioe, towie, weith, white, withe.
3 letter words made from WHOITE:het, hew, hie, hoe, hot, how, iwo, owe, tho, tie, toe, tow, two, wei, wet, who, wit, woe, wto.