What is the correct spelling for WHOL?
This word (Whol) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOL
- who Who are you, I ask again?"
- whole But she could take the whole of a moment, and another, for that matter.
- Whoa "Kitty Reid's a mighty nice girl, I tell you, but Jim, he says that there needn't no cow-puncher come around tryin' to get her, 'cause she's been away to school, you know, an' I think Phil-" "Whoa!
- Whom There is a young girl whom you remember when you were a boy.
- who'd "There were two of the others with him who'd been playing cards.
- who'll It's the thought of being before people who'll know music.
- who's It's her father who's brought it about.