What is the correct spelling for WHOLL?
This word (Wholl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOLL
- wall We're goin' over the wall Better to die then to crawl – Once and for All by Unknown Author
- weill 40 The arrows als so thik thai flaw, That thai mycht say weill, at thaim saw, That thai ane hydwis schour can ma: For quhar thai fell, I undirta, Thai left eftir thame taknyng 45 That sall neid, as I trow, lechyng.
- well He might not sing so wildly well A mortal melody, While a bolder note than this might swell From my lyre within the sky. – Israfel by Edgar Allan Poe
- whale "The cities will be destroyed if the whale strikes them," cried Rabba, "and it is impossible for us to warn the people."
- wheal Not a soul at Gethin has heard a whisper of Wheal Danes, or of your coming; they think I'm fast asleep at my own house, this instant.
- wheel I'll take the wheel myself!"
- while All returned hungry, and while enjoying a cup of tea at a table of Engineer officers, we heard what is evidently the latest proposal about the invasion of Gallipoli.
- whirl It was a whirl of uplifting and descending rifles and bolos.
- whole The truth of this might be shown by whole pages of facts, but in this little volume we have no room.
- wholly It would be better to be frank, wholly frank.
- whorl The Snail and all the molluscs with turbinate shells increase the diameter of their corkscrew staircase by degrees, so that the last whorl is always an exact measure of their actual condition.
- will It won't take long, and I'm sure Madame Grandet will help you with the French."
- wool Well done, sais I, they are intarmed to pull the wool over my eyes, that's a fact, but they won't find that no easy matter, I know.
- woolly A column of white, woolly smoke arose as another flash broke beside it.
- We'll By and by we'll come back.
- who'll Who'll buy my nice fresh corpses, two a penny?"