What is the correct spelling for WHOLW?
This word (Wholw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOLW
- am good enough for
- howl She sends out from her throat a sound of agony, which resembles a howl.
- VOL Vol. 1-4. 4 v.
- wallow Worst off of all were the very young children, for there had been no rain for weeks, and the street was as dry and clean as a covered court, and, in the lack of mud to wallow in, they sat about the road, disconsolate as poets.
- whale 1253. Could you engage with any one you pleased for the whale fishing or the Faroe fishing?
- wheal "Picked 'en up in a wheal, your reverent," answered Brightly.
- wheel You still hold, then, that you saw a ship the other morning, when I sent you from the wheel?
- Whew Cecil was whistling away when suddenly he gave a tremendous "whew" of astonishment and sprang to his feet.
- while 9640. Did you pay that to Mr. Henderson while you were at Colvister?
- whirl Melissy's gaze was turned to the dust whirl that advanced up the road that ran round the corral.
- who Did she know who he was?
- who'll I'm afraid I know several young men who'll take your sudden flight very much to heart; and one who isn't particularly young."
- Whoa One of them was "Whoa" and the other was "Ouch," and I spoke them alternately with such rapidity that they merged into the compound word "Whouch," which is a very expressive word and one that I would freely recommend to others who may be situated as I was.
- whole 6204. Was that the whole price of your fish, or was it the balance which you got in cash?
- wholes The English-speaking peoples of to-day form constituent wholes from the electorate up.
- wholly We are not near any bank, and we might not have sufficient cash in hand for all that we required, if the payment was wholly in cash.
- whorl It also is a double whorl of fourteen lines, and you see the angles are the same.
- whorls On the green spaces are worked figures of six-winged angels standing on whorls.
- willow By thee the willow of the hill was taught to wave its branches with grace, when thy form, robed in beauty, first appeared before it.
- wold I emerge on the top of a down; in front of me lie the long slopes of the wold, with that purity and tranquillity of outline which only down-land possesses.
- wolf It was Red Wolf who cried out."
- wool 1480. When you got the wool from him, in what way were you paid?
- wow Something has happened to create discussion in the Cheyenne camps, for the crouching soldiers can hear the liveliest kind of a pow-wow far up-stream.