What is the correct spelling for WHOMES?
This word (Whomes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHOMES
- whimsy And I stood me up, and did peer about for any dread matter, but all seemed proper, and I began to stamp my feet against the earth, as that I would drive it from me, and this I do say as a whimsy , and I swung mine arms, as often you shall do in the cold days; and so I was presently something warmed.
- women 2611. Were they women from Dunrossness?
- Whom 5427. Whom do you fish for?
- Whose 8702. Whose fault is that?
- Comes 186. Do you remember how much it comes to now?
- homes At these "At Homes " light refreshment is served, and the married couple wear full evening dress.
- warms One's heart warms to the genius who could frame that glorious rule for stage dialogue.
- warmers Have you had foot-warmers put in the ladies' coach?
- tomes No chance of handling such precious tomes till the morning light with the landlord returned!
- DOMES The latter, with their gorgeous gilded domes, were dedicated to various pagan gods.
- WORMS The only resource for the silk farmers was to get the eggs of an unaffected race of worms from some distant country.
- WOES Let us sit down in the shade on the grass; you shall pour out your woes to me, and if I can give you help or counsel, I will do so."
- WHIMS In the same article she draws a striking parallel between the growth of language and that of political institutions, contending that it would be as unsatisfactory to "construct a universal language on a rational basis"-one that had "no uncertainty, no whims of idiom, no cumbrous forms, no fitful shimmer of many-hued significance, no hoary archaisms 'familiar with forgotten years'"-as abruptly to alter forms of government which are nothing, in fact, but the result of historical growth, systematically embodied by society.
- WOMBS Good wombs have bore bad sons,-Now the condition.
- whores Pox on't, where do these fine Whores live?
- who's I say, who's that?
50 words made from the letters WHOMES
4 letter words made from WHOMES:ehow, hemo, hoes, home, hose, howe, hows, meow, mesh, meso, mews, mosh, ohms, shem, shew, shmo, shoe, show, shwe, smew, sohm, some, whos.
3 letter words made from WHOMES:eos, esm, hem, hew, hmo, hoe, how, mes, mew, mho, mow, msh, ohm, owe, sew, soh, som, sow, who, wmo, woe.
5 letter words made from WHOMES:hemos, homes, howse, meows, shome, whome.