What is the correct spelling for WHOR?
This word (Whor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOR
- thor Gerald was a Thor.
- whir Here indeed were whistle and roar and whir, and the shout of laborers, and the smell of smoke, sweat, dust, and wheat.
- who Who can it be?
- who'd The girl who'd been behind him stopped and was talking to him.
- who're "Here, Johnny," Withero said, "jist run over t' Farren's for a ha'p'orth ov turf an' we'll haave a cup o' tay fur these folks who're workin' overtime palaverin' about th' dead!
- who's Will you look who's here!"
- Whoa Whoa, that definitely didn't sound like Ally.
- Whom "From whom d'you mean?
- whop I shall catch you forgetting, some fine day, and then I'll whop the whole over for you."
- whorl No, a branch from the first ring of branches below, probably the most vigorous of the whorl, is promoted to the leadership.