What is the correct spelling for WHOSES?
This word (Whoses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOSES
- moses Got to be movin' like Moses And when that Funk comes together You'll be holding ya noses (Hands up) we da band, but we ain't plugging it up – Can Ya Feel It by naturally 7
- Houses Blowin' up houses showin up like mouses – Feeling by Mr. Lil One
- Whoso Whoso shall tell me these things, that not to have seen will afflict me, Forthwith unto my house welcomed as guest shall he be.
- Horses The end was that he sent a message to the stables for her horses to be got ready, as she said.
- Noses It is catching for a woman to discover that a man is "the right sort"; the other women grow curious, and stick their noses into it: "So-o-o, is he?"
- chooses "I am not sure as to that," answered his father, "but I am confident that Philip will not be obliged to remain, unless he chooses, a dependent upon the charity of the town."
- poses Without doubt this woman is a witch who poses as an innocent modern spiritualist.
- wheezes "But promise me, mother," returns Oswald, "promise me if I ever get dusty in the garret, that Lord Algy here will tell me one of his funny wheezes and put me out of pain.