What is the correct spelling for WHOVE?
This word (Whove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHOVE
- shove At last the hunter sprang up, and gave a shove at the gate with all his might.
- waive Well, that might be a question, but we will waive the technicalities.
- wave But what of Nannizabuloe, and the sand-hills, and the little parsonage to which that very morning he had turned to wave his handkerchief?
- waver But when his eyes met only unfamiliar faces, the confidence which hitherto had sustained him began to waver, though still convinced that a demand such as the philosopher suggested could not possibly be made upon him, he continued: "It is stated that there is a plan for turning my garden into a public square.
- weave The tissue of the life to be we weave with colors all our own, and in the field of destiny we reap as we have sown.
- who Who knows what he will say?
- whole I've thought the whole matter out.