What is the correct spelling for WHTIES?
This word (Whties) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WHTIES
- white Set with pearls and rubies bright, All his slimy length he drew Till upon the altar white Vomiting his poison out – I Saw a Chapel by William Blake
- ties France-a sister Republic-is bound to us by sentimental ties and the kinship of a common struggle for liberty.
- Whites They do not act as whites do; but, anyhow, her anguish was too keen to allow her tears to flow.
- wits My wits were working now at fever-pace.
- Waits He waits and waits for it, and, meanwhile, he is not even sure of his position in the school.