What is the correct spelling for WHUTS?
This word (Whuts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHUTS
- Whites But the arrangement soon broke down, for the whites would not recognize a Griqua captain, while the whole troubles between them and the natives continued.
- wits But rather did this thing seem to me otherwise, that these creatures did be but of their circumstance, and if that it had been another way, then had they grown of their wits to meet it to their means of life.
- Waits Then I waits for Jarvis.
- Warts Warts, bunions and pimples to make it worse.
- shuts "Nothing could have been better," said Hardy; "and they all seem so inclined to be reasonable that I don't think we shall even have a roaring song along the street to-night when the "Red Lion" shuts up."
- wets Flour, well packed, wets in slowly.
- what's "What's ailin' you, girl?