What is the correct spelling for WHYMSICAL?
This word (Whymsical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WHYMSICAL
- mescal The Mexicans have two other forms of spirituous liquors, namely mescal, which is also prepared from another species of the maguey, by pressing the leaves in a mill, the juice thus extracted being distilled; and aguardiente, or rum, made from sugar-cane juice.
- whimsical As for you, my dear," he gave her a whimsical look, "the sooner you are gone the better I shall be pleased.
- whimsicality Her mood was one of whimsicality, into the spirit of which I found my self entering with hearty accord.
- whimsically "Amarilly has ardently interested friends," he observed whimsically.
- Musicale One day they had a musicale in the ladies' cabin for the gratification of the passengers, at which Miss Lind volunteered to sing.