What is the correct spelling for WIATS?
This word (Wiats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIATS
- wits "He is frightened almost out of his wits .
- Waits She turns to the door and waits.
- VATS I called late for some victuals, and so to bed, leaving the men below in the cellar emptying the vats up through Mr. Turner's own house, and so with more content to bed late.
- Warts Tell George to put in the warts.
- wilts This does no harm, unless the moisture escapes faster than it rises from the roots, in which case the plant wilts , and may even die.