What is the correct spelling for WIBE?
This word (Wibe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIBE
- gibe No individual could resent, Where thousands equally were meant: His satire points at no defect, But what all mortals may correct; For he abhorred the senseless tribe Who call it humour when they gibe: He spared a hump or crooked nose, Whose owners set not up for beaux.
- jibe Don't jibe in a stiff wind.
- wide Sassoon was a wide-awake man."
- wife Your wife, is she?
- wile For three rounds he exhausted every wile in trying to get at him.
- wine Give me some more wine!
- wipe She checked herself a little presently, however, drawing back one hand to wipe away her tears, while she clung to him tightly with the other.
- wire There is so much wire-pulling here in the army.
- wise "Not if you make a wise use of it.