What is the correct spelling for WIBUR?
This word (Wibur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WIBUR
- bar No, sir, he had to move out, too; but, sure enough, he left a bit of a note for you in the bar .
- bier Before the door of the church lay the body of a child on a bier .
- bur The white alders, to whose tips beauty and fragrance still cling bend over them and toss white petals and perfume their way, while even the homely bur -marigold seems to glow a little better yellow in fondness, though it very properly keeps its distance.
- buy I do not eat these-but only because I cannot buy them, and have no time to make them.
- fiber It would do her no good to shut and bar the golden door a hundred times behind her, because she would have with her, everywhere she went, wrought into the very fiber of her being, a guilty sense of all the effort and daily strain and struggle in which she did not share.
- tiber One day he announced his wish to go hunting, and was accompanied on his expedition down the Tiber valley by thirty-two vassal kings, with whom he enjoyed the sport heartily.
- war "It was at the time of your great war we came.
- web An essay which may be characterized as a very terse and dry recital of numerous doubtful statements, woven in a web of very audacious speculation.
- webb It appears he was the accomplice of the highwayman, Webb , the brother of Peggy, who was shot by Frank at Turnham Green.
- weber The fact that Weber was poor was the first recommendation to Mozart.
- weir They met with no mishap, however, and finally reached Weir flushed, dishevelled, but exultant.
- whir A whir as of wings sounded in his rear, and Blaine became aware of shadowy movements through the faintly growing light in the east.
- wi Ah, too Fast Fade the Ro-o-ses of Pleasure; Soon Autumn yields unto Wi -i-nter Drear.
- wiper But when it was over, and his task as dish-wiper completed, he hurried out of doors and found Mr. Tidditt, shivering in the November wind, on the front porch.
- wire I have cut the wire but you had better put it on.
- wiry The caller, the servant explained, was a thin, wiry , keen-faced man.
- wu There is a tradition that as early as 142 B.C. Chang Ch'ien, an ambassador of the Chinese emperor, Wu Ti, visited the countries of central Asia, where he first learned about the new religion which was making such headway and reported concerning it to his master.
- vibe He noted that the groups collaboration with Omar Rodríguez-López from The Mars Volta on "Calma Pueblo" gives the song a "Beastie Boys vibe .
- Wilbur That's what Wilbur Murphy says.
- VB Bob Thorpe turned a slow gaze on VB . The girl stood with lips parted.
- WII A March 16, 2007 post at Orange Lounge Radio reported that Namco Bandai announced Beautiful Katamari to retailers, which included a release for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and the Wii .
- BU Wheat crop in 1884, 1,372,000 bu.
- WISER It seemed wiser to face the situation then and there."
- wider It strikes me that by this time your eyes are open even wider than mine.