What is the correct spelling for WICE?
This word (Wice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WICE
- dice He came over, nodded, picked up a cup and dice and began shaking them.
- ice Yet still the Ice pursued. 'Coz you're cool, you're ice Cold Ethyl, you're my paradise – Cold Ethyl by Alice Cooper
- nice Don't it look nice ? So right, so nice. She played you like a pair of dice – The Reckoning by Unknown Author
- rice He went home again before dark and went to cut the rice again the next morning. There'll be no friends waiting to throw shoes and rice; Those heavenly moments will never come twice – I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Rest by Glenn Miller
- twice Once or twice he nodded his head. Two percent for looking in the mirror twice Here a little slice – Master Of The House by Unknown Author
- vice The bank was now unvisited for months by its first vice -president. chop a breathing hole in my vice no thanks man i'm feeling nice a foolish heart forever young – M-Body by voivod
- wick With his usual sweet smile on his lips, he looked at Pinocchio and Lamp-Wick and said to them: "Fine work, boys!
- wide The house was wide open.
- wife He was at home with a child, why not with a wife and child of his own?
- wile To wile away the time, they proceeded to teach this youth English verses, which he repeated after them.
- wince The blood rose in a hot wave to Phil's head, but he did not wince or hesitate.
- wine Well, take the wine .
- wipe Several times in the corridor he stopped to wipe his eyes.
- wire It's down hill, and I've got a long wire so we won't have to go too close."
- wise Say, some men is born wise .
- Lice They are mostly carnivorous, and with the exception of the White-ants and certain Book-lice they none of them affect man injuriously, while some are quite beneficial.
- Mice Most mice will fit under one of these.