What is the correct spelling for WICHES?
This word (Wiches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WICHES
- riches It was really an unintentional sarcasm, but it might well have suggested to our nouveaux riches the propriety of having their own trained servants to do the work of their houses instead of these outside men.
- Watches "All I say is that if any boys on the lake are seen carrying watches like that it is most generally known how they got them.
- wishes Go and tell him that an old friend of his wishes to see him."
- twitches Mrs. Crackenthorp-a small blinking woman, who fidgeted incessantly with her lace, ribbons, and gold chain, turning her head about and making subdued noises, very much like a guinea-pig that twitches its nose and soliloquizes in all company indiscriminately-now blinked and fidgeted towards the Squire, and said, "Oh, no-no offence."
- niches Miss Bell showed to her one of the bronze statues which, in their chiselled niches , ornament the facade of the church.
- switches He used to follow me to see if I obeyed his orders, and one day when I had been persuaded by some boys of our neighborhood to go and bathe in the forbidden hours, he found me in the pond, led me home, and, cutting two tough peartree switches about the thickness, at the butt, of his forefinger, he took me down into the cellar, and making me strip off my jacket, broke them up to the stumps over my back, protected only by a cotton shirt.
- witches Joan of Arc held communion with saints, Macbeth with witches , and yet were the voices the same.
- watchers Half an hour later, to the watchers in the camp, she was little more than a speck against the sky.
- washes Without such a naval force, France must become despotic mistress of that sea, and of all the countries whose shores it washes .
- wishers Which thy name prefers Henceforth among my friends and well-wishers.
- wenches Good looking wenches who don't wear too much."
37 words made from the letters WICHES
4 letter words made from WICHES:chew, chie, cseh, eich, ewhc, hice, ices, icse, icsh, shew, shwe, sieh, siwe, weis, wise, wish.
5 letter words made from WICHES:chews, chiew, echis, eisch, hwics, iches, schie, weich, wesch, wiech, wisch.
3 letter words made from WICHES:chi, cis, hew, hie, ice, ies, sec, sew, sic, wei.