What is the correct spelling for WICHTA?
This word (Wichta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WICHTA
- chat They have got into chat In the kitchen below -- what the deuce are they at?-- – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- ishtar The mere sound of the word is sufficient to transport us to the great temple of Ishtar , and to dazzle our imagination with processions of flower-crowned priestesses.
- vichy For Vichy see p.
- weight And there was my Roland to bear the whole weight Of the news which alone could save Aix from her fate, – How They Brought The Good News From Ghent To Aix by Robert Browning
- wicket Should she eat it, or should she go through the wicket -gate and lose herself in the surrounding Forest?
- wight He com forth to another wight, And gan him tellen, anoon-right, – House Of Fame, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- wilt But thou wilt never be really angry with me.
- wish That most respected lady's every wish, Ran and with the garden shears Clipped an insolent farmer's ears And brought them in a little covered dish. – The Tower by William Butler Yeats
- wit Live by your wit-? Kid, wife, and lover will have to admit – A Tight-Knit Family by Unknown Author
- witch They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch But you'll find that nowadays I've mended all my ways Repented, seen the light and made a switch – Poor Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid) by Unknown Author
- witty (Such a basin and chop as I once heard a witty one Call, at the Garrick 'a d--d Committee one,' – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- What Shake that cookie like what like what Toss me a drop it's like lightning struck Look at that apple cobbler butt Whatchu want to do, whatchu think? Want cut – Apple Cobbler by LL Cool J
- Which And, when at length she asked him "Which?" It mounted to its highest pitch. – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- Wished Contrary to what I had wished it seems that I've been dissed – Lovesick by gang starr
- Wist In space of one day fifty thousand men I slew, Three of their cities also I overthrew, And left the people in such captivity, That in all the world they wist not whither to flee.
- Witched Now, seeing the lion shamed in this manner, my heart beat violently for Shagpat, so that I awoke with the strength of its beating, and 'twas hidden from me whether the monkey was punished by the lion, or exalted by the other beasts in his place, or how came it that the lion's tail was lost, witched from him by that villain of mischief, the monkey; but, O great Genie, I knew there was a lion among men, reverenced, and with enemies; that lion, he that espoused me and my glory, Shagpat!
- Vita bella storia di vita dove porta la via – Bella Storia by eros ramazzotti
53 words made from the letters WICHTA
4 letter words made from WICHTA:acht, acth, athi, atwi, awit, catw, chat, chaw, chit, hawi, hiwa, htaw, itch, tach, tawi, tcha, thai, thaw, wait, wath, whit, wiht, wtih.
3 letter words made from WICHTA:act, cat, caw, chi, cia, cwt, hat, haw, tai, taw, thc, tia, tic, wit.
5 letter words made from WICHTA:awith, chait, chiat, cihat, tachi, thaci, thiaw, ticha, tihwa, wacht, watch, whati, wicha, wicht, witch, witha.