What is the correct spelling for WID?
This word (Wid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for WID
- aid One second more and the door slammed to; the bolt was shot, and Nancy, with wide, curious eyes, stood gazing at her new surroundings by the aid of a half-burnt candle. Then, fare thee well, deceitful Maid! 'Twere vain and fruitless to regret thee; Nor Hope, nor Memory yield their aid, But Pride may teach me to forget thee. – To A Lady by george gordon, lord byron
- bid Five dollars and a quarter bid !
- i'd I wish I'd killed him-I do!"
- kid "Don't kid me; we know why you're here.
- lid Bake them, and when done, let them remain in the oven, without the lid , for about ten minutes.
- mid A little after mid -day the Custodia returned to the Cathedral, passing in front of the Puerta del Mollete.
- rid He said, 'I guess I prackly got to give it away if I'm ever goin' to get rid of it.
- wad They wad ask me sae often did I think their ain folk could stand seeing them sae changed.
- wed Harry's first love had come back free-free to wed again, and able to make the fortune of the man she might love and marry.
- wi The base wa whence we, has become in Dak wa I, in Omaha wi me, in Iowa inflection plural wa, us, etc.
- wide Uncle Dick's eyes opened very wide .
- wig Don't feel badly, Lilly; the wig will look-" "I don't any more, Zoe.
- wild Hamed, in particular, became wild with excitement.
- win The game that I mean to try and win is a dangerous one.
- wind The wind is fair, my son, the wind is fair, The man is dark and helpless, stretched in night.
- wit When they came asking for some Englishman, I had just wit enough to answer that I was your ladyship's servant, and knew no Englishman; but it was hard work not to ask them what had become of my Princess."
- wiz "We go wiz you to ze Nassau," added the Frenchman, seating himself in the carriage, his companion taking a place at his side.
- Cid He attempted to rival the reputation of Corneille's "Cid," by opposing to it one of the most ridiculous dramatic productions; it was the allegorical tragedy called "Europe," in which the minister had congregated the four quarters of the world!
- Did Well, I did hear-am I to tell you?
- Hid He made a strong effort to control himself, but in a moment he had broken down altogether and hid his head in the arm of the chair, sobbing as if his heart would break.
- Wis Den Elsie will stay wis mamma and papa.
- Sid And whatever it is, Sid Hahn has never failed to recognize it.
- WII Anvil (until 2009 known as Scimitar) is a game engine created in 2007 by Ubisoft Montreal video game developers for use on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- we'd I-I reckon we'd be glad to.
- ID 8, 38. 2446 Id .