What is the correct spelling for WIEL?
This word (Wiel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIEL
- riel We all felt proud of our gunboat And the brave crew of the Northcote, And of our scouts who captured Riel, Who in vain for mercy did appeal.
- wield Have courage, wield the magic power, and call thy unknown bride to thee.
- wile As for Hunt-Goring, he cursed himself for a soft fool and took out his cigarettes to wile away what promised to be an evening of infernal dullness.
- will Do you think it will do, Balla?
- Kiel "It is most probable that the fleet of transports will take on board the army collected at Kiel and convey it through the Kaiser Wilhelm Canal into the North Sea, where the German battleships now at Antwerp will join the French squadrons from Cherbourg.