What is the correct spelling for WIER?
This word (Wier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIER
- bier Over the bier of piled skins which held the wrapped and smoke-dried figure of the dead chief there danced upon the darkness, eerie in pale-green living fire, the ghost of the crested and sweeping head-dress that he had worn in life.
- pier I went down to the pier to smoke a good-night pipe with him, and get his private opinion.
- tier As the train swept past the Tower the grey dawn was breaking into blue over the houses that rose, tier by tier, to the sky over the grey rolling breakers, over the hills beyond ...
- weir If these are not the misty mid regions of Weir, I don't know where they are.
- wiper Mr. Newmark thrust his gun barrels into one of the pails and with the hickory wiper pumped the water up and down.
- wire "I was surprised at not hearing, but this wire is an answer to my letter.
- WISER But he was wiser than I, and he talked with me and showed me that there was something better for us than to be servants always.
- wider These ten plays alone, without taking the others into account, show both in their incidents, scenes, and characters, how much wider Plautus' range of observation was than that of Terence.