What is the correct spelling for WIFES?
This word (Wifes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for WIFES
- wife PHANTOM: Yet you won't doubt your wife Doubt your son, everything Now we play for your life BOTH: Devil take the hindmost – Devil Take The Hindmost by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- wise May I find a woman wise, And her falseliood not disguise; – True Beauty by Francis Beaumont
- Wives Then let's act like Count Otto, and while one survives Succumb to our She-Saints -- videlicet wives. – Lay of St. Odille, The by Richard Harris Barham
- Wis Such have but a shadow's bliss: There be fools alive, I wis, – The Merchant of Venice: Act II, scene IX by Unknown Author
- wires I'll get deep down in this connection, keep on tanglin' with your wires and when I mash down on your starter, your spark plug will give me fire – Terraplane blues by foghat
- Wines The limousines and cigars and fine wines That only led to the scars and hard times – Fame by Vonray
- waves Come marching out of the waves And claim the beach and all concessions In the name of the suntan slaves – Dreamland by Joni Mitchell
- WOES from my tender sentimental woes That was my heart trying to compose – Prelude to a Kiss by Unknown Author
- fifes What good now to stop the fifes and drums-follow me?
- wafers It appears that pieces of cake or wafers were immersed in the wine, hence the allusions to sops.